Create a new logo for our new name: SignAll
WHO WE ARE
We are a 50 year old French industrial company, manufacturing traditional and digital signage elements for multiple kind of clients:
- retailers (among which McDonald / La Poste / Midas see pictures attached)
- shopping centers (among which Unibail-Rodamco / Klépierre)
- airports (Coonfidential)
- train stations (SNCF)
- banks (Société Générale)
- offices (Confidential)
- car parks (Vinci group)
- and so much more!
We have installed over 10 000 locations with our products and have more than 2000 customers.
You can find attached some pictures of our products.
Our company has been named APIA for 50 years.
The company had finacial difficulties 2 years ago, re-emerged from receivership and we have now an ambitious recovery plan, supported by an investment fund with a clear strategy: create the first in the signage industry to leverage Internet of Things possibilities.
that's why we change our name:
SignAll = We do every kind of signage (All Signs) + we have connected signages (Signal) = SignAll or Sign All (we don't know yet)
We want something modern but that shows in the same time our 50 year old history.
OUR NEW STRATEGY
We are now focusing on developing connected signages, providing ou customers with more details about their network (when the signs have been installed, where, manage on/off of signs remotely, what is the electricity consumption etc etc).
We want to disrupt the signage industry, integrating digital features that will differentiate our products from competitors.
- PRODUCTION PLANT: We have a factory of 16,000 m ² in France integrating all sign trades: transformation of plastics and metals, serigraphic printing and lighting, etc.
We have a powerful production tool, regularly renewed to ensure quality and reactivity with the following know-how:
- Structural metalwork division (aluminium and steel)
- Plastics division (thermoforming and stoving)
- Decorating division (painting and surface treatment, serigraphy and gluing)
- Finishing division (wiring, assembly, packaging).
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: We have project management teams that can help our clients with the technical definition of their sign, digital media and maintenance projects, prior to installing their image network.
- DESIGN STUDIO: for the technical optimisation of our customer's products
Our design studio has plenty of innovative suggestions for your projects. They ensure the technical analysis and the optimisation of the products, through four main tasks:
Designs and definition of specifications
Advice on materials
Recommendations & technical clarifications of products
Re-engineering and optimisation of costs
Electricity consumption studies
- FABLAB: a lab for prototype and pilot sites: Testing and maximising your design
we give you the opportunity to make prototypes and support you in the test phases of your pilot sites, in order to facilitate the technical validation processes of your point of sale design.
Area dedicated to presenting prototypes in situ at our sign factory (day and night tests for neon signs)
Validation of the dynamic and interactive signage systems at our showroom in Paris.
- NETWORK AUDIT: adaptation of the products to the configuration of each of your stores
Getting to know your network, installation progress or accurate information on a point of sale is a major
challenge. We provide you with an accurate overview of your network, via its teams of experienced surveyors who analyse your commercial areas in order to adapt the installation of the products to the configuration of the premises:
CAD technical plans
electrical characteristics of the installations and the urban environment check
reporting of the data and information in a workflow management platform
We also assists with the legal and lawful administrative aspects of your installations at all of your points of sale (Town Hall and official French Architects’ Body – Architectes des Bâtiments de France permits).