Thank you so much for your wonderful design work. You were a pleasure to work with and were very responsive to all of our design changes. We hope to work with you again in the future!
Very responsive - and professional style
IncredibleOne design work is very professional. I was very impressed with the designers ability to quickly assess my vision from my brief description for a brand logo. The responsiveness as a designer was very much appreciated. The ability to make subtle improvements to fit my specific request really demonstrates their appreciation for truly conveying the message of the my brand logo. Thank you very much.
Designer worked very hard to make sure we received the design we requested, and all along the way as our team made changes. It was an excellent job!
How cloop x started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an established church that has just changed our name to Hope Church, and just purchased the web domain of hope.church. We are a multi-generational church, with a contemporary, casual, yet passionate approach at connecting with our community; especially young families.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our committee established the following qualifications for our logo design:
Logo Design Qualification:
1. Incorporation of the church website as part of the logo [hope.church]
2. No usage of religious symbols or other artwork.
3. For the artwork/Bug: We want to work with our abbreviated initials: “HC”. Possible inclusion of the “DOT” between the “H and C”, such as “H.C”
4. Clean and Simple
5. Able to be translated to various aspect ratios
6. Able to be translated to grayscale clearly
7. Able to be identified / read at small typeface
8. Artwork / “BUG” that can stand alone in various applications
9. Will weather the test of time / longevity of design [10-years?]
10. Color selections not “trendy”
11. Font styles, sizes and colors legible at long distance
12. No over-use of graphic effects [drop shadows/bevels/3D, etc.]
13. Broad based appeal
14. Emotional Connection