How grant U started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Cirrus Power Systems
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
It is aimed at targeting the Gas Engine market in australia and south east asia. We intend on competing against Authorised Jenbacher engine service company Clarke Energy by offering exceptional service and value for money on investment.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Cirrus is to be the primary word. Power Systems is to be secondary
- It is a joint venture between Teterin Engineering and August Storm - both logos can easily be found attached and should be used as reference.
- I would like to explore using the blues from each of the existing logos and charcoal as possible colours
- Strong, simple and industrial premium is preferred with a rondal/lock up wanted also
- the logo must be able to be simplified into single colour