We need the cover art for the 19th edition of our yellow pages.
• This year we want the focus the content of the cover in our presence on the internet. Last year, we launch an online directory, which reflects the content of the yellow pages. Our online directory address is http://www.directoriohispano.net
• Part of brand image is the Statue of Liberty, but it doesn't have to be as prominent as last year design (see example).
• Must include logo (it can be smaller)
• Must have a space for QR Code that we would provide.
• It must read 19th Edition / 2014-2015 / GRATIS
• Also include facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/Directorio…ellowPages
• In the past editions, we have used Central and South American flags, to appeal to our target audience. You can use the flag element as a frame or a secondary design element.