Venanzio's original idea was brilliant, and then he patiently put up with a whole series of requests from me and we ended up with a brilliant design. I highly recommend Venanzio
Dalim did a great job interpreting my brief and creating a design for my book cover. Was also quick to respond to messages and make the changes I asked for.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with jaye.sp. Extremely efficient with getting any refinements done that were requested, as well as with messaging and replying to messages. Excellent work!
How Hudson Bible started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
No Less Than Yes is a book for those who support, pray for and are interested in Josiah Venture, as well as churches who partner with JV, potential missionaries, current missionaries, college students interested in missions, believers and pre-believers curious about the life of someone who said yes to God.
Josiah Venture is a mission’s organization in 13 countries of Central and Eastern Europe. This book is the story of JV through the eyes of the wife of its founder, and is aimed at adult readers.
Josiah Venture is a movement of God among the youth of Central and Eastern Europe that finds its home in the local church and transforms society. Our mission and calling is to equip young leaders to fulfill Christ’s commission by reaching and making disciples. More than just conversion, we want to see passionate followers of Jesus Christ, with a vision to reach and disciple their generation for Him.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
COVER SPECS AND ELEMENTS:
* Trim 5.5 x 8.5
* Title: No Less than Yes
* Subtitle: personal encounters with the promises of God
* Author's name: Connie Patty
This book is an autobiography from the wife of the founder of Josiah Venture. The book is written to inspire and empower people to see what God will do in their lives when they believe all the promises of God are “Yes” in Jesus, and say no less than yes to following where he leads.
* I’m attaching a mock up of the cover – we really like this picture and design but it is a Getty Image we can't use.
* And I like lower case letters on the title in the attached mock up.
* Attached is a similar cover by Max Lucado. This cover provided the inspiration for the mock up. We like the rougher typeface here and may want to see our covers have a similar appraoch.
* All stock photography must be provided, or the link and cost must be clearly outlined. Covers with reasonably priced or free stock photography may be preferred.
Q&A FROM THE AUTHOR:
What is the goal of the book?
* To tell the story of Josiah Venture from my vantage point
* To show what is possible when you say yes to God
* To be an inspiration to the next generation of missionaries
* To tell a good, current day, missionary story
* To open people's eyes to what God is doing in Central and Eastern Europe (a place many don't see as a mission field)
Who is the audience?
* People who support, pray for, are interested in Josiah Venture
* Churches who partner with Josiah Venture
* Potential Josiah Venture missionaries
* College students interested in missions
* Believers who are open to saying yes to God
* Pre-believers who are curious about the life of someone who said yes to God
Who do I hope will benefit from it?
* Future JV missionaries so they know the foundation of Josiah Venture
* College students considering missions
* People of all ages, backgrounds, cultures who read my example of what a "yes to God" can mean in their life when they also say "yes"