Provided a design consistent with another design he did for me. I am very pleased.
Another fantastic book cover!
Amazing Job!!! Great clean work and people loved my end product
How kevin 2H started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
All Things Career
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide smart, actionable career advice that gets results. Our target audience are professionals in the US. For the purpose of this book, we are looking at introverts who want to become better networkers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Book cover idea:
- Title and subtitle at top – top 1/3 in white same background as image– open to font style
- Take the concept of Easier Networking image( see attached - colored silhouettes in background, surrounding a central person in black) and set it up like the cartoon with 3 people grouped together and one person on each side. No speak bubbles – locate in lower half
- For center person, have a light shining on them like a spot light
- Background in light grey
- Bar at bottom for author names: Kevin M. Kermes & Dorothy Tannahill-Moran
- Bar at bottom in burgundy name contrasting in white
Title: Easier Networking for Introverts and Socially Reluctant
Subtitle: A 4-Step Guide That's Natural, Stress-Free and Gets Results