I love my new logo! Design Laboratory quickly understood my vision and was very responsive to feedback. This was my first time navigating a design process and Design Lab was very professional and helpful at every step. Highly recommend!
very good work and responsive
How peterson x started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cyber security for critical infrastructure. Computers, applications and networks that run power plants, pipelines, factories, water treatment, transportation ... they monitor and control physical things.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a 950 x 180 pixel banner that we can use on the top of the conference website.
- Conference is called Digital Bond's S4xEurope (Digital Bond's can/should be smaller than S4xEurope)
- I have attached the S4 logo and the Digital Bond logo. It is not necessary to use them, but they are available.
- The S4 logo can be changed to give it a European theme. See the S4x16 banner example where it was changed to neon for South Beach.
- The event is being held at the Grand Hotel Wien in Vienna Austria on June 8-10.
- We would like to see the banner including something of Vienna.
- Avoid the cyber cliches like locks, hackers in black hoodies, etc., nets of 0's and 1's
- The event is aimed at senior management in industry and government
- The design could include some control system / SCADA element or something industrial (factory, power plant, pipeline, etc.)
- MANDATORY ITEMS IN ALL BANNERS: S4xEurope, June 8-10, Vienna
- The banner should be designed to look best at 950x180 pixels, but we will also want a reduced version at 728x90 for a banner ad based on the same winning design.
- I have attached banners from past events (slightly different size) to give you examples of what has won in the past, but don't feel constrained.
- We also created some S4xEurope posters on 99Designs. I attached them to show we are open to fun and unique ideas.