TruthBook is branded primarily on the banner you see at the home page of the website at http://www.truthbook.com. We are redesigning the website and have chosen a new template for the site. The new wireframe for the site is in the uploaded file.
We need a strong banner and navigation bar to re-enforce the brand and look inspiring. The new banner must work and look great on a responsive design website. That means the logo, the tag line, and the graphics must stand alone so they can expand and contract depending on the screen size. It must look good on a large computer screen, a tablet, and smartphone.
This banner design must incorporate the new logo that is attached. In the template/wire frame you can see how the banner appears. We've also included front page graphics within the new wire frame that shows how the front page graphics change from week to week. The new banner must be neutral enough to look good as the front page content changes. The banner will also appear when you navigate throughout the site.
I've added multiple files for your use. One is the new logo that needs to be incorporated in the banner. The tagline, "Discover Jesus in the Urantia Book", will continue to be included in the banner. The new logo graphic will not incorporate the tagline because the tagline will be text so Google can read it. The tag line must however be used in the banner and preferably in conjunction with the new logo. When the new banner is used for mobile responsive, the tagline will not be a graphic design attached to the logo but rather a text line that can move and change.
I've uploaded a few paintings of Jesus you might wish to use the in the banner design if you so choose.
Feel free to browse the gallery on the website for other images and ideas.
. The new logo provided in the files must be used on the banner.
. The width of the website is 1200 pixels.
. The height of the banner is approx. 100-115 pixels.
. The height of the menu bar below the banner is approx. 25 pixels high. The combined height of the banner and menu bar is maximum of 140 pixels.
. Your design must encompass both the banner and menu bar.
. The banner must have the logo, tag line, 2 language buttons, and search engine.
. The horizontal menu bar must have 12 buttons across.
. Please do not overlap graphics with the logo because when it decreases to the size for smart phones it will not work. The logo can have background colors but it must stand alone from the graphics. The same instructions with the tag line "Discover Jesus in the Urantia Book.
· You may either keep or delete the clouds in the new banner. It is not part of the brand.
· You may wish to keep or delete the four images now found in the current design.
· You may use Jesus paintings in the banner design.
. You may wish to keep the banner very simple and not have any images.
· The "search" function must be on the right hand side of the banner as you see in the wireframe. You call see it in the attached images.
· There should be room for language choices below the search function. We only provide it in English (standard), Spanish, and Portuguese.
· The font is not restricted to the current font style except on the logo. Design freely but classically.
· The designer is requested to show how the tagline would look when incorporated with the branded logo.
· We are committed to the new website design template attached. You'll see the difference from our current site if you reference http://www.truthbook.com. Please do not redesign the wireframe. BUT rather suggest colors, line breaks, boxes, or other enhancements that look good with your banner and menu bar.
NOTE: All images are provided for background information and do not have to influence your design EXCEPT that the home page template and logo are decisions already made, so your banner must complement them.